We always look for reliable and ethical partner agents from around the world to recruit more international students for our English language programmes. We are open to cooperating with agents and taking individual and group bookings.
Our students come from all over the world. Oxford ILS can provide a Course Confirmation Letter for students who want to study with us. This letter will help the student when applying for a visa.
Benefits of working with us:
Benefits for students:
- Commission paid on course fees or a package price
- High student satisfaction
- Clear communication and transparency of the business
- Guidance on how to promote our School
- Annually renewed contract
- Receive regular updates about our Programmes
- Help and support from a friendly and professional team
Who can become an Agent for Oxford ILS?
- Local point of contact
- Clear and simple registration process
- Variety of choice of courses
- Small classes
- Accommodation with local families
- An exciting cultural and recreational programme
You can be an agent for our School simply by finding people who want to learn English and directing them to our School. Our Agents are usually:
Your role as an Agent for Oxford ILS
- Travel agents
- Educational institutions
- Language teachers
- Private persons who have the right contacts
- Find students interested in our English programmes
- Inform students about our offer of English classes, accommodation and the recreational programme
- Process visa applications (if required)
- Conduct placement tests (if required)
- Process registration documents
- Ensure all documents and payments of fees are submitted to Oxford ILS on time
How do I become an Agent of Oxford ILS?
- Contact us
- Complete an Agents Application Form that we will send to you
- Provide us with a copy of your company status (if applicable)
If your application is successful, you will receive:
- A Contract with Terms and Conditions
- A Certificate of Appointment
- Ongoing help and support
You can begin booking students and receive commission from us.
For more information please contact the School.