The popular choice of most students is Homestay. Students stay with a local English speaking family in Oxford and will typically have a single room, with a study desk. Twin rooms, double rooms or rooms with en-suite facilities are available by special request.
The Homestay option includes:
- Breakfast and an evening meal on weekdays
- Breakfast, a light lunch and an evening meal on weekends
- Laundry facilities
- Internet (Wifi/LAN), however, students must bring their own equipment, e.g. laptop, tablet, mobile phone
The bus journey between the Homestay provider and the School takes between 10 to 30 minutes.
We carefully select our Homestay providers and we ensure that they meet our requirements, especially:
- They are welcoming and happy to host our students
- They offer a clean and comfortable home
- They speak English to native standard
- They follow our Safeguarding Policy (for junior students)
Staying in a Homestay extends the learning experience after the School closes. However, it is important that you tell us about your preferences and requirements (e.g. special diet, living with pets, allergies, etc.) so that we can accommodate you with the right host.
To book homestay accommodation please complete our Accommodation Booking Form or contact us for further information.
The School does not provide the following accommodation options:
- Bed and Breakfast
- Flats/Apartments and Bed-sits
We are happy to give adult students advice on these types of accommodation, however, the School is not responsible for any bookings made by the student.
If you have any questions then please contact the School.